June 23, 2012

Sexy Rebel Chick

Last saturday was my last day in Daet Camarines Norte because i'll be going back in Legazpi City to attend my class .My friends invited me to have a party with them before i leave Daet and before i go to our night out i went to Jamie's place to take some pictures for my outfit post in my blog .


And this what i wear :

When i wear this outfit i feel so like a sexy chick and ready to hit the dance floor!

image

image

image

image

Printed top that i bought to MARIEL booth in the Bloggers united 3

When i see this top i said to myself i will buy this because its perfect to my slim body and i love the print and the combination of black and green

Distinctive Asymmetric Splicing Skinny Leggings from OASAP .
this is my first ever sponsor thanks again OASAP for my sexy bright leggings !

image

Sequins Bag from Riyadh perfect for the night out

image

Accessories that I bought in Greenhills

image

Shoes that i bought in ECOVIBES BUTIK

image

Hype this look here.
Btw, Thanks to my childhood friend Jamie by taking all of these .
You can visit Jamie's Blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment