June 7, 2012

A girl from Bicol at Bloggers United 3

image

image

image

Last saturday I and Kuya Ram attended the Bloggers United 3 @ Grandview Events Place Makati City.Can you imagine i flew from Bicol just to be there :)) But it was so "sulit" I did not only see my co bloggers but i also gained new friends. 
This what i wore the corset top comes from my grandmother (thanks lola mely) , the square pants that i bought in Ecovibes Butik , the pink necklace from f2m a boutique in Legazpi City, the bangles from Accessorize and ofcourse my favorite flat form wedges that i bought in Jamie's closet.

After buying some clothes and accessories we take pictures with some of my favorite bloggers :

image

image

With Laureen Uy of Breakmystyle

image

Of course with David Guison as a replacement for  Bigg's diner food I brought him Pandecillos  from Bicol with love same with Mariel. 

image

with the very so sweet Vern Enciso 

image

with the stunning Divine Lee

image

And of course with my buddy for the day ,my  photographer, 
Ram Barateta thanks Kuya i owe you !

No comments:

Post a Comment