October 9, 2012

Bicol Fashion Week 2nd day

image

image

image

Hey guys im back! Im so sorry for this SUPER LATE POST . I've been so busy in the past months and i got sick . This is what i wore during the second day of the Bicol Fashion Week .
I decided to wear my winter jacket lol eventhough there is no winter here in the Philippines. But the weather is so cold and plus the super high aircon of SM. This is just a quick post sorry guys ! But i promise you more updates on my blog this coming sembreak! 

image

Hype this look here.

The outfit :
Winter Jacket - Abby's Closet 
Top - Wicked Ying
Jeggings- Meliz Closet
Wedges -Abby's Closet 
Sequins Bag - Riyadh Shop
Bangles -Accessorize

Some Photos with my co Bloggers :

image

 with the bunso in our group Chinee

image

 with the gorgeous girls of Bicol Fashion Bloggers


Photos by : Nj Alejandre 

No comments:

Post a Comment